For its Spring 2023 grantmaking cycle, ACF seeks applications from community nonprofits in Massachusetts who are working to advance AAPI community empowerment and belonging, particularly in response to rising anti-Asian racism and the systemic inequities magnified by the COVID-19 pandemic.
With its grantmaking, ACF strives to catalyze new partnerships, expand the capacity of the local AAPI nonprofit and business sectors, and respond to emerging community needs. ACF strives to ensure representation across AAPI ethnicities and geographies in Massachusetts, and uplift historically marginalized populations within the AAPI community. ACF prioritizes supporting emerging AAPI organizations, volunteer-led groups, and organizations that have not previously received funding from ACF/TBF. Where possible, ACF encourages collaborative efforts that mobilize multiple community organizations around a shared opportunity or need and strengthen cross-agency partnerships.
This grant opportunity closed on Friday, May 19, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
- Applicants must be 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations based in Massachusetts or have a qualifying fiscal agent with 501(c)3 status.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the organization’s mission, impact, and alignment to ACF’s strategic priorities.
- Priority will be given to organizations that serve underrepresented ethnicities and geographical regions, organizations that have not previously received funding from ACF/TBF, and emerging or volunteer-led organizations.
- Organizations receiving funding will have a brief phone call with ACF staff to share their experiences and the impact of the grant.
- Grants will be made for general operating support to organizations and/or projects that serve the AAPI community in Massachusetts.
- Grants will range from $5,000 to $15,000.
- Applicants will receive an update on the status of their proposal by Friday, June 9, 2023. Grant awards will be processed by Friday, June 30, 2023.
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for this grant was Friday, May 19, 2023 by 11:59 PM.